Thank you for purchasing CodaSign
Please watch the video or read the guide below to find out how to install and mount your new CodaSign Media Player successfully. You will need another internet capable device, such as a mobile phone or tablet, to complete the Wi-Fi setup.
If you experience any issues, or are missing any items, then please contact our technical support team who are available to help. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1 – Check you have everything you need
Your CodaSign package should include the following items:
- CodaSign Media Player
- Mounting bracket
- HDMI extension cable
- Power adapter
If you are missing any of these items then please email: email@example.com.
Step 2 – Install your media player
Follow the instructions below to install your new CodaSign Media Player
- Place the mounting bracket onto a flat surface ensuring the vertical lines are positioned on the right-hand side (highlighted red).
- Place the media player into the mounting bracket ensuring that the warning label is facing outwards.
- Secure the media player by fitting the rubber securing straps.
- Connect the media player to a power outlet using the power adapter.
- Connect the media player to a HDMI port on your screen using the HDMI extension lead.
- Power on your screen and the media player, a screen message should display as confirmation.
- Peel off the velcro backing paper and attach the bracket with the media player to a flat surface. We recommend that you secure the player on an adjacent wall or the back panel of the screen.
Step 3 – Setup Wi-Fi and register your device
Finally, follow the instructions below to connect your device to your Wi-Fi network and register your device:
- Power on your device and follow the instructions on the screen. You will need another internet capable device, such as a mobile phone or tablet, to complete the Wi-Fi setup.
- Once the Wi-Fi setup has been completed, your media player will restart, and content will begin displaying on the screen.
- To activate your subscription please call 0114 3990010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org